Our Diane bag in color blocks, is a large bag with a particular cloud shape which gives it a wide internal space and an attractive design.
Incredibly spacious, Diane bag can contain everything you need for a day out or even for a weekend out of town.
The bag is equipped with two large pockets and can be carried by hand, over the shoulder and across the body thanks to its removable shoulder strap.
Two internal magnetic buttons allow you to keep your essentials safe.
- 3mm Merino Wool Felt
- Vegan leather strap made from organic materials
- Detachable Vegan leather shoulder strap with snap hooks: 3.5 cm / 1,37” W ; length from carabiner min. 83cm / 32,67”, max. 137cms / 53,93”
- 2 inside pockets: 1 closed with zip, 1 open
- Measurements approx.: 31 cm H 35 cm L 15 D / 12,20” H 13,77” W 5,90” D
- The bag is sold with its natural cotton dust bag
- Compatible with computers up to 13” and all tablets and e-readers
- Color: Color Blocks
- HANDMADE IN ITALY
Merino Wool Felt:
Merino Wool felt as well as being one of the oldest fabrics created by man is above all one of the most resistant and durable fabric. In fact, thanks to its nature as a non-woven fabric, wool felt does not tear or break and by its nature it is more resistant than leather; also it is:
- Renew them
- Odor, stain, heat resistant and dirt resistant
Our leather is a vegan and eco-friendly leather made with organic material consisting of 69% raw materials of vegetable origin deriving from the processing of corn grown for industrial and chemical sectors and not for food chain whose environmental impact is limited compared to the traditional ones.
How it looks: Our leather has a characteristic vintage look with lighter parts especially near the handles and darker parts, this "worn" look gives the bag a unique and unmistakable style
FELT CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Wool felt naturally repels dirt and is waterproof: drops of water remain on the surface without penetrating deeply, making it very easy to clean:
- Leave to air dry if greasy or wet;
- Use a soft brush to remove dust or revive the color;
- Wipe up liquid drops immediately to avoid stains;
- Remove stains using a damp microfiber cloth.
- In case of persistent stains: dab a small amount of delicate soap for wool directly on the stain, press gently with your fingers to let the soap penetrate, leave to act for a few minutes and dab with a cloth to remove excess soap. Spray plenty of fresh water on the affected area and dab several times with the cloth. Repeat the operation until the stain disappears.
DOMESTIC ORDERS: items will be shipped by couriers DHL or BRT, depending on the size, using couriers envelopes. If you want items shipped with box (extra cost), please contact me and I reserve you a private listing. PLEASE, WRITE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
WORLDWIDE ORDERS: items will be shipped by DHL using couriers envelopes. If you want items shipped with box (extra cost), please contact me and I reserve you a private listing.
PLEASE, WRITE YOUR PHONE NUMBER