EMMA Grey Mini Handbag
EMMA Grey Mini Handbag
Our EMMA MINI bag maintains all the details of the larger version but in a date night size.
You can carry it by hand or on shoulder depending on your needs, the EMMA MINI bag despite its dimension is very roomy and allows you to carry everything you need for a day out. Well organized with its two internal pockets that allow you to keep money, keys, etc. safe. It is closed by an internal magnetic button.
- 3mm Merino Wool Felt
- Vegan leather handles made from organic materials
- Detachable Vegan leather shoulder strap with snap hooks: : 82 cm / 32,28”
- 2 inside pockets: 1 closed with zip, 1 open
- Measurements approx.: 18 cm H 25 cm L 12 D / 7,08” H 9,84” W 5,11” D
- Handles drop: 14,5 cm / 5,70”
- Pendant plate with Lefrac logo
- The bag is sold with its natural cotton dust bag
- Compatible with computers up to 13” and all tablets and e-readers
- HANDMADE IN ITALY
Merino Wool Felt:
Merino Wool felt as well as being one of the oldest fabrics created by man is above all one of the most resistant and durable fabric. In fact, thanks to its nature as a non-woven fabric, wool felt does not tear or break and by its nature it is more resistant than leather; also it is:
- Renew them
- Odor, stain, heat resistant and dirt resistant
Our leather is a vegan and eco-friendly leather made with organic material consisting of 69% raw materials of vegetable origin deriving from the processing of corn grown for industrial and chemical sectors and not for food chain whose environmental impact is limited compared to the traditional ones.
How it looks: Our leather has a characteristic vintage look with lighter parts especially near the handles and darker parts, this "worn" look gives the bag a unique and unmistakable style
FELT CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Wool felt naturally repels dirt and is waterproof: drops of water remain on the surface without penetrating deeply, making it very easy to clean:
- Leave to air dry if greasy or wet;
- Use a soft brush to remove dust or revive the color;
- Wipe up liquid drops immediately to avoid stains;
- Remove stains using a damp microfiber cloth.
- In case of persistent stains: dab a small amount of delicate soap for wool directly on the stain, press gently with your fingers to let the soap penetrate, leave to act for a few minutes and dab with a cloth to remove excess soap. Spray plenty of fresh water on the affected area and dab several times with the cloth. Repeat the operation until the stain disappears.