JOY Taupe Crossbody Bag
JOY Taupe Crossbody Bag
Small, comfortable, ergonomic and fun with its thousand colors to MIX according to your taste, JOY crossbody bag allows you to leave the house in maximum comfort without giving up the essential objects of your everyday life for full day running errands.
Three practical pockets help organize small essentials: the pocket on the back is large enough to get the phone in and out on the go without opening the bag while the pocket on the front and inside allows you to store keys, documents, etc.
The shoulder strap, adjustable for various needs, allows you to wear the bag without suffering from the load thanks to its width and is long enough to be worn over jackets and coats, on shoulder or crossbody.
- Merino wool felt in 3mm thickness
- Crossbody Vegan leather made from bio materials, size: : 3.5 cm / 1,37” width ; length from carabiner min. 83 cm / 32,67”, max. 137 cms / 53,93”
- 3 pockets: 2 external and 1 internal
- Closure with flap and two magnetic buttons
- Approx. Measurements: 18cm H 23.5cm W 6cm D / 7,08” H 9,25” W 2,36” D
- Pendant plate with Lefrac logo
- The bag is sold with its natural dust bag
- HANDMADE IN ITALY
Merino Wool Felt:
Wool felt as well as being one of the oldest fabrics created by man is above all one of the most resistant and durable fabric. In fact, thanks to its nature as a non-woven fabric, wool felt does not tear or break and by its nature it is more resistant than leather; also it is:
- Renew them
- Odor, stain, heat resistant and dirt resistant
Our leather is a vegan and eco-friendly leather made with organic material consisting of 69% raw materials of vegetable origin deriving from the processing of corn grown for industrial and chemical sectors and not for food chains whose environmental impact is limited compared to the traditional ones.
How it looks: Our leather has a characteristic vintage look with lighter parts especially near the handles and darker parts, this "worn" look gives the bag a unique and unmistakable style
FELT CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Wool felt naturally repels dirt and is waterproof: drops of water remain on the surface without penetrating deeply, making it very easy to clean:
- Leave to air dry if greasy or wet;
- Use a soft brush to remove dust or revive the color;
- Wipe up liquid drops immediately to avoid stains;
- Remove stains using a damp microfiber cloth.
- In case of persistent stains: dab a small amount of delicate soap for wool directly on the stain, press gently with your fingers to let the soap penetrate, leave to act for a few minutes and dab with a cloth to remove excess soap. Spray plenty of fresh water on the affected area and dab several times with the cloth. Repeat the operation until the stain disappears